November 15, 2008

{ Spa Day }

Here's my third Guest CT project for Scrapbook Doodle using the November kit.


Have I mentioned that I love this kit?! The colors have been perfect for some photos that I have been wanting to scrap.


I did a lot of inking on this one which I think adds so much to the overall look of the layout. I'm also really happy with the look of the black and silver bling :)


Well I have made 3 layouts with this kit already but I still have some more product left, so check back for more projects!

2 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

I almost paniced when I couldn't find you!! SO I had to link from your other spot in cyberspace. I love the new name - very fun. And the layout is super!

Anonymous said...

Love the layouts you have done with this kit, and lemme tell ya that flower on this page with the little rhinestones- is too cute!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS