April 17, 2013

A Ruby Rock-It Reminisce Layout

When I saw Ruby Rock-It's super pretty Reminisce collection I knew it'd be a perfect fit for this photo of my little girl last Easter with her new stuffed bunny. 

Krisberc-abunnyforeaster

Krisberc-abunnyforeaster-closeup

My layout is based on Ruby Rock-It's April Sketch created by my teammate June Goh.
AprilSketch_JuneGoh

You should play along with the sketch challenge! All of the details and prize info and all that can be found on the Ruby Rock-It blog, here.

Next, I'd like to show you some of the ways that I used the awesome Thermo O Web adhesives that the Ruby Rock-It team got to play with this month for our cross-promotion!

Thermoweb1

One of the first things that I do for any layout is adhere foam squares to the back of the photo. Having the photo raised up off the page allows for easy tucking in of embellishments here and there behind it.

Thermoweb2

After rolling up a couple of Ruby Rock-It's lovely quilling kit flowers, I used the Zots singles clear adhesive dots to hold the flowers together. The singles are really convenient!

Thermoweb3

Their Sticky Tape Runner is not only pretty in pink but it fits so nicely in the hand and makes it quite easy to adhere strips of paper to one another.

Thermoweb4

I reinforced the adhesive on the pearls with more Zots singles before adding them to the centers of the rolled flowers.

Thermoweb5

I love foam squares... LOVE them! I use several on just about every project that I make. I was thrilled to have this package of 440 of them! Here I've used one on the back of this flower sticker to make it pop off the page.

Thermoweb6

...and here's another view of the dimension that Therm O Web's foam squares helped me to achieve.

Krisberc-abunnyforeaster-closeup2


Please visit the Ruby Rock-It blog, here, for links to the Ruby Rock-It products that I used.
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS