August 3, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - Happiness

Hi blog friends! I'm back with another Blue Fern Studios layout featuring the new Wanderlust collection.  This one is called "Happiness".


I started with the gorgeous Wanderlust Mountain View paper. I was inspired by the blue pool water in my photo to add various colors of blue spray ink.  I then applied modeling paste through a stencil and some random stamping in black with the new Departure stamp.


I embossed the Happiness chipboard piece with Ebony embossing powder.  I embossed the sides of the Natural Frame chipboard piece with Hot Cocoa embossing powder, and then embossed the foliage areas of it with Avocado embossing powder.


My flower clusters include yellow and blue Wanderlust Lilies, a blue lily from the Dark Tropic Lilies set, and yellow blooms from the Spring Florals set.


Below is a closer look at the Avocado embossing powder...isn't it lovely?!


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Wanderlust - Mountain View
Wanderlust - Petites

Chipboard
Good Vibes set
Natural Frame

Embossing Powder
Ebony
Avocado
Hot Cocoa

Stamp
Departure

Flowers
Wanderlust Lilies
Dark Tropic Lilies
Spring Florals

other products
flowers, buttons, stencil: Prima Marketing
wood buttons: Prima Marketing
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang
(Carribean Blue, Ocean Breeze Blue, Tibetan Poppy Teal)
spray: Tattered Angels (Honey Dew)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS