March 12, 2012

Eyelet Outlet Projects

Hi friends!  Today I have three new projects to share featuring some fun brads from Eyelet Outlet.


First is a gift set featuring some pretty mermaid brads.
The papers are a previous collection from My Mind's Eye.


I made this simple treat container by creating a 3x3x2 inch box bottom, placing a lollipop-filled cello bag inside of the box, and sealing with a ribbon-tied bag topper.


This is a 4x4x1 inch pizza box!  It's the perfect size to hold a gift card (or a piece of jewelry, etc.)  I used this tutorial to make the box.


Another pretty little mermaid adorns this matching card.  I left it sentiment-free so that I could use the set for any occasion.


I think this would make a cute thank-you or hostess gift!

 

For the next card, I used two sweet little pastel winking owl brads and a pink pearl brad as flower centers along with more papers from My Mind's Eye.  The vellum sentiment sticker is from Momenta.

 *wink wink*

 

Next is this little purse which I made with ice cream brads with the idea of using as it holder for a gift card to the ice cream shop.  The paper is from Pebbles and the vellum sentiment sticker is from Momenta.

Just a quick and simple yet fun way to brighten someone's day.

4 comments:

pinkalishious said...

Im loving those little mermaid brads they so cute i want some too!!

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what fun projects and those brads are toooooo cute-especially them mermaids :)

sarabeth

Michelle said...

These are so fun! I love the little mermaids and owls!! :)

Christa said...

Kris! These are very sweet. I love the little ice cream cones especially!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS