August 9, 2013

More My Creative Scrapbook August Main Kit: Echo Park Beautiful Life

Hello and happy Friday! :)

This is my third layout created with the Main kit this month at My Creative Scrapbook which features the Beautiful Life collection by Echo Park Paper Co.


I used lots of paper layers here but this time they're concentrated in the center of the page, leaving lots of white space, which is something pretty new for me. It's difficult to see in the photo but there's a bit of masking peeking out in the background using a Prima stencil with molding paste.


The chipboard fence pieces are the trimmings of the fence that were left over from my previous layout. I really love being able to stretch supplies into multiple projects.


Here is the August Main kit:


The My Creative Scrapbook website has the details about signing up for the kits as well as an extensive inspiration-filled design team gallery.  If you have a spare moment I encourage you to go take a look :)

1 comment:

Romy said...

Gosh, it's such an amazing lay-out! I really love your layered design.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS