August 8, 2013

More Echo Park Beautiful Life: My Creative Scrapbook August Main Kit

Hello! I have another My Creative Scrapbook August Main kit layout to share today.

I love the variety of colors in the Echo Park Beautiful Life collection.  For this layout I pulled the pinks and reds along with some neutral kraft.


By the way, this is my six-year-old niece. Isn't she a doll? :)
 

As is often the case, I couldn't resist tying some bows- such a simple way to pretty up a project.


In addition to all of the flowers, stickers, trims, and artisan pieces, the kit includes an awesome raw chipboard fence. I painted the fence with a couple coats of white paint, tucked a length of the lace underneath, and used it to ground my layout. Oh, and I trimmed away the excess length of the fence to use on another layout.


As you can see, the kit is filled with lots of beautiful goodies! If you'd like to purchase this or any of the other My Creative Scrapbook kits, please visit the website, here.

1 comment:

Romy said...

It's such a great lay-out! I love the girly and pretty look of it.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS