August 15, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook August Creative Kit: Bella Blvd Sand & Surf

Hi Friends! This month's Creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club is featuring the Sand & Surf collection from Bella Blvd. It's such a bright and fun kit perfect for summer and swimming-themed projects.


These are two of my nieces enjoying a day in the pool.

The kit includes lots of fun stickers and trims as well as pretty flowers and a roll of washi tape.


To tone down the brightness of the circle patterned paper, I applied a thin layer of gesso onto the center portion of it. This helps the photos not get lost in the pattern of the paper.


My Creative Scrapbook offers several different kits each month. If your style tends to be on the clean side and you are drawn to bright, happy, and fun colors, patterns, and themes, then the Creative kit may be calling your name! To make a purchase or for more information, please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website, here.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS