August 16, 2013

More My Creative Scrapbook Creative Kit: Bella Blvd Sand & Surf + Sketch Challenge

I have another Bella Blvd Sand & Surf layout to share today created with the My Creative Scrapbook August Creative kit and inspired by the August sketch.
 

My little girl has a tough time tolerating the bright summer sunlight here in Las Vegas. I have scrapped about this subject previously, but since it really is a part of our daily lives, I think it may be a recurring theme on my summer projects. I feel really bad for her. I don't particularly like the bright sun in my eyes either, but for her, the reaction she has to it makes it seem as though she has a pretty intense hypersensitivity to it. So, it is often difficult to get her to look at the camera when we're outside. These photos are a really good representation of how it usually goes.


That said, I think these adorable, bright, sunshine-filled Bella Blvd goodies featured in the Creative kit were perfect for these photos!


I just made a quick little change to one of the stickers by crossing out the word "never" to make the sentiment read, "one can have too much of one thing".


This layout is based on the August sketch that went live today on the My Creative Sketches blog. I hope you'll consider playing along- your entry could be chosen as a featured layout, or you could be the randomly selected prize package winner. So give it a go! :)

Here's the sketch, and you have until the middle of September to submit your entry:


Be sure to take a peek at the awesome prize package over on the My Creative Sketches blog.

So back to the August Creative kit- here it is:


To make a purchase, please visit the My Creative Scrapbook website, here.
Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Awesome layout!!!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a gorgeous,sweet and pretty layout Kris!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS