August 6, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook August Album Kit: Webster's Pages Sweet Notes

Hello! The August kits at My Creative Scrapbook kit club have been revealed, so now I can finally share what I've been up to in my scrap room for the past few weeks!

The Album kit this month features the bright and classy Sweet Notes collection by Allison Kreft for Webster's Pages.

The kit is just loaded with goodies including several beautiful patterned papers, a transparency sheet, and cardstock stickers plus tons of awesome embellishments... flowers, wood pieces, a bird paper clip, several gorgeous ribbons and trims, raw chipboard shapes and a whole pack of raw chipboard letters, a roll of washi tape, canvas heart stickers, lots of buttons, mini envelopes, and more... there's even an awesome Prima stencil! Pam really packed tons of product into this kit.

And, what fun it was to use the kit to create this mini album of my gorgeous nieces!



"Own the Runway" was the theme of the girls' dance season, so it was an easy choice for the album's title.






 
I LOVE how colorful this album is. Since all of the photos of the girls consist of black and white attire and have black backgrounds, I knew this kit would be the perfect complement. The colorful patterns were so fun to layer! and the transparency sheet... wow, that was just wonderful for cutting into pieces and tucking in here and there throughout the album to bring the whole thing together.


Later this month I plan to have a little tutorial prepared to show how I altered the raw chipboard birdcage shown above and some of the other raw chipboard pieces that can be found throughout the album.






I'm excited to send this album off to my sister... I hope she likes it! Here's the kit:


Are you ready to sign up? You can find all of the details on the My Creative Scrapbook website, here. While you're over there, take a peek at the design team gallery to see all of the stunning creations made by my teammates.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS