August 7, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook August Main Kit: Echo Park Beautiful Life

This is one of the layouts that I made with the My Creative Scrapbook August Main kit featuring Echo Park Beautiful Life.


There are lots of pretty colors in this kit. For this layout, I chose the blues and the greens along with pops of pale yellow.


I did a bit of masking on the background paper with a few different masks and distress inks from my stash before layering on the kit goodies. I really love the added interest this brings to the project, once again inspired by the work of Christin Gr√łnnslett.

There are always beautiful ribbons and trims included in the kits, and I do love to embellish my layouts with pretty bows!


Here's the kit, filled with so many beautiful goodies:

If you think you might be interested in purchasing a kit, you can find the details on the My Creative Scrapbook website.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS