August 14, 2013

More Kaisercraft On This Day: My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Kit

Here is another layout that I created with the August Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook featuring On This Day by Kaisercraft.


Some of the prettiest Primas and trinkets are included in this kit, and I do love tying bows with the beautiful ribbons!


On the background paper I did just a bit of mist splattering and then used distress ink and molding paste with a couple of masks to add some subtle interest to the layout.


My Creative Scrapbook offers several different kits each month, so there is something for every style. While I love them all, the Limited Edition kit is my favorite.  It's always completely gorgeous and jam-packed with products. I can't wait for you to see the kit that's coming next month.

1 comment:

Romy said...

Your lay-out is simply adorable! Sweet photo and really beautiful lay-out!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS