August 9, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook: Memory

I have another My Creative Scrapbook August Main kit layout to share today!

While for yesterday's layout I pulled the bright, summery Carta Bella Soak up the Sun goodies from the kit, for today's layout I used the red, white, and blue Pink Paislee Atlas collection products.  Although travel-themed, the Atlas line worked wonderfully for my photo of my little girl enjoying a summer strawberry!


It's not often that I use red, but how could I not use it when the inspiration for my design was my daughter's red juicy strawberry haha!  I enjoyed the result of the strong colors against the crisp white background.  The spray mists that I used on the background are all from Lindy's Stamp Gang.


That red piece of patterned paper that you see in the paper layers there actually has a bunch of tiny white airplanes all over it.  Since the airplanes didn't fit my theme, I just strategically trimmed the paper to only show part of each airplane, if that makes sense.  That way, I can still see a pattern on the red paper, but I don't really notice that the pattern is actually airplanes, unless I look really closely.


To color the wood title piece, I sprayed it with some red spray mist.

Here's a photo of the August Main kit:

For information about purchasing a kit, please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com

1 comment:

Romy said...

Totally awesome lay-out, Kris! I really love the colours that you used.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS