August 8, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook: Snapshots of Summer

Hi friends!

I had fun creating with the August Main kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club.  The kit is jam-packed with beautiful summer-themed products as well as lots of goodies for travel-themed creations.  I pulled some of the bright, cheerful, Carta Bella Soak Up the Sun collection products from the kit to create this layout.


I snapped this photo on my phone as we were about to walk across the street from our hotel to the beach.  


I used five different Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays on my background (see product list below) and a Washi Grid background stamp from Viva Las Vegastamps before layering on papers from the kit.



My background color choices were inspired by the Lindy's Stamp Gang August color challenge, which happens to coordinate wonderfully with the beautiful Carta Bella products that are included in the My Creative Scrapbook kit!


The Lindy's Stamp Gang products that I used on my layout are:


and here's the My Creative Scrapbook August Main kit:

To purchase a kit, please visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com

7 comments:

Romy said...

Your lay-out is so sweet, pretty and cheery! I love everything about it!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What an adorably sweet layout!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous.
Thanks for playing along with Lindys

LISA said...

This is really beautiful!! I love the design and composition!!Thank you for joining us at Lindy's for the Color Challenge!!

JaMajka said...

Great color combo :) I love the pieces of patterned paper! Thank you for playing along with us at Lindy's Stamp Gang this month!

Irina Gerschuk said...

Such a sweet project!!! Love the combo of colors and details)))
Thank you for sharing your talent at Lindy's Stamp Gang!

Kate Palmer said...

Really love this layout - thanks for playing along with the Lindy's Stamp Gang Challenge!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS