May 23, 2009

Hooray for the Weekend!

Well the weekend has finally arrived, and it's a long one, too! So it's time for my weekly blog post :)

Here is my most recent layout:


This is a gift for my sister-in-law Lisa. Her dog Sidney passed away somewhat recently and she sent me these awesome photos and asked me to make her a keepsake layout with the title "being" to display in a frame.

I remember she said to me, "she has touched my heart and my soul" so I wanted to include that on the layout as a surprise for Lisa.

It was an honor to make this for her! Hope she likes what I came up with :)



I would also like to share with you a blog award that I received from a very talented scrapper friend, LG. It's the Friends Blog Award.


These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to five bloggers who must choose at least five more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

Thanks so much, LG!

I would love to give this blog award to these 10 blogging friends:

Alecia
Cristie
Jane
Janice
Krista
Liz
Nicole
Tammy
Yvonne
Zoe

There are so many more who also deserve the award!

To my 10 friends listed above, copy the award logo and use it in your own blog. Nominate 5 to 10 blogs that you feel show great attitude and gratitude. Link to your nominees within your blog post and comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award. Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I so love your LO, Kris! Brought tears to my eyes!

And thanks for the "award!" Love ya!!

Jcbaron99 said...

Love your layout and I know she will appreciate it. You do such a beautiful job. Thanks for the award! Your sweet. Have a great Memorial Weekend!!

Janice said...

Awe... thanks Sweetie! We really need to catch up!!
Hugs!

Yvonne said...

Thanks Kristine! :-)

Liz said...

Thank you Kristine! I promise I will get on this as soon as I have a moment to find a few more blogs and get the links going. You are so sweet to think of me and I really appreciate it. Take care - liz

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS