August 20, 2010

10 Tiny Toes

I'm so glad I have this photo of Allison's 3-day-old feet in the palm of my hand!  It's the only one like it that we took!  When I was nearing the end of my pregnancy I had all these great plans in mind for taking super cute newborn photos, but time slipped away and this is the only one we have.



I created this layout for a challenge that I'm hosting through Sunday night at Scrapbook Deals 4 U.

The challenge requires a layout to be created which includes the following elements:

a close-up photo of just part of a body
the name of the body part in the title
a heart
stitching

It's a simple challenge and by completing it you'll have a chance at a scrappy prize, so give it a try!  Find the challenge details here.

3 comments:

deb famularo said...

Stunning, you do beautiful work! xOxO

Nicole said...

This LO is GORGEOUS!! And, I love that your hospital bracelet is in the photo, too! And, the challenge was fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration, Kris!

Beebeebabs said...

Beautiful layout you did a great job thanks for sharing!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS