October 26, 2010

Happy!

I could give nearly every layout of Allison the title "Happy".  She is seriously almost always as happy as can be.  She is truly a delight!

Happy: This is another layout created with the Scrapbook Daisies gorgeous "Happy Together" kit.  Everything here is from the kit with the exception of the Prima leaves and white flower.  By the way, this is my sample for the Scrapbook Daisies October PageMaps sketch challenge.  Get your entries linked to the message board... there's a free kit waiting for the October challenges winner!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

GORGEOUS, Kris! The middle photo of her laughing makes my heart so happy! I love this paper-- I have it but I can't seem to cut it yet. LOL!

LG said...

This looks so elegant! Such precious photos to scrap. Love it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS