January 11, 2011

Smile Everyday

Something I really want to do this year is use up more of my stash before buying new product (wasn't that on my to-do list last year, too?  *oops*)

So, I dug deep into my stash and pulled out some of my favorite papers and embellishments from 2009 to create this layout of Dan and Allison.


I made the red and cream polkadot flower using a scalloped circle punch, a small retro flower punch, scissors, misted water, puffy paint, and glue dots.


Here's the sketch by Julie Bonner that inspired my design:

I challenge you to use up some of your older products, too! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh gosh, it is almost embarrassing how many kits I have!!! That is on my list this year. I need not to go to the store!!! I can just go through my kits and stash!!! This is really, really cute!! I love the flower you made!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS