June 26, 2011

Pigtails - Prima June BAP

I've been finding it quite satisfying lately to use up some of the products that I've been hoarding.  Today I completed the Prima June BAP challenge using Prima papers that are nearly two years old (yet still incredibly beautiful).  The embellishments here are all Prima as well and are a mix of older and more recent product.  Love the timeless beauty of Prima goodies!



Here's a great tip that I learned from Camilla Ekman that I've been using quite a bit lately:  If you adhere your photo to your layout using foam tape, you can easily slip your embellishments underneath the edges of the photo.  Thanks for this and for so many other great tips, Camilla!
 This was Allison's first time in pigtails :)

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What an AMAZING and beautiful layout my friend!!! and thanks for the tip!!

BAHGL said...

I can't believe how big Allison has gotten!
I love your use of so many border punches! I am gonna have to try to use more. I use alot of diffent punches but I usually stop at one on each LO!
HUGS!

Hannie C said...

Kristine, I love your layouts! They are all so fun and colorful and of course pretty!

Yvonne said...

Kristine, this is gorgeous! Love it! Allison is so adorable.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS