July 26, 2011

Gift Box, Card, and Envelope Set

Hi everyone!  I have a pretty little gift set made with Momenta cardstock and embellishments to share today.  I created this set to send to a special someone in my life who has been going through some difficult times.

I layered some of the pretty pinks and purples from Momenta's Vibrant Textured Cardstock Pad and then embellished the pieces with dimensional butterflies from the Emily's Garden and Family Forever collections.  I love how so many of Momenta's collections can be mixed and matched!
If you look closely at the envelope as well as at the "Thinking of You" sentiment on the card, you might be able to see that the cardstock there is embossed with dots.  The embossed cardstock is one of my favorite Momenta products.

For a list of supplies used, visit my post on the Momenta blog.

I will be filling the box with some goodies and sending it her way this week.  Hopefully it'll bring a smile to her face :) 

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Woow this look so so very pretty and elegant!!

mommyof5kidz said...

So pretty! Love how you did the envelope!

erin yamabe said...

this is adorable, and so sweet of you, Kris!

Camilla Ekman said...

WOW, these are beautiful!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS