December 2, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook Sneak Peeks

Hi and happy Friday!

I am SUPER EXCITED to shout that I have been given the amazing opportunity of guest designing for My Creative Scrapbook this month!

If you are unfamiliar with MCS, it is a top-notch kit club whose owner, Pam, has an incredible talent for putting together the absolutely most gorgeous jam-packed kits each and every month.  Her team of designers is amazingly talented and provides an enormous amount of high quality inspiration with each of Pam's four monthly kits.

The inspiration that I have gotten from MCS for over three years now has played such a large part in my creative growth.  I feel so honored to join the team as a guest this month!  Yes, I am a wee bit on the emotional side but I am just so thrilled about this :)

Okay so yesterday the designers' and guest designers' sneak peeks of their December kit work was posted on the blog and message board, so I want to share a few of mine here with you :)

Main Kit sneak peeks:






Creative Kit sneak peeks:





There are lots more sneak peeks from the design team on the MCS message board, here, so get ready for some wonderful eye candy and head on over.

All four kits and the team's inspiration using them will be revealed on the 5th... not much longer now!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

You have two kits don't you!!! ;) I am glad you had fun with these!! I know what you made is gorgeous.. it always is.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

You made a fabulous and so beautiful work with ypur kits Kris!!

Nicole said...

Ooh!! These projects look amazing!! I can't wait to see them all!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS