January 18, 2012

LYB Paradise Cycling Team

YAY!!!  The Fed Ex man just brought me a wonderful package...
the new Paradise collection from Little Yellow Bicycle!!!  It's GORGEOUS.

I have to say, I was a bit surprised to receive the delivery at 6:30 P.M....
but what an amazing way to start the evening!

If you haven't seen Paradise yet, here's a look at the collection's flower kit...

That's all I had to see to realize that I NEED this collection!
That's just a little taste... head to the LYB blog to see more.

 I'm sooo excited to have been invited to the Paradise Cycling Team.
I found out over the holidays and am about to get started on the ride.
I hope I can do it justice!

2 comments:

Cathie Rigby said...

Love these colors so vibrant and fun. Thanks for sharing these super cute flowers. Love them. Cathie
www.creativecutterroom.com

Tanya Desmond said...

Holy cow what awesome product- you will certainly rock this!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS