March 14, 2012

Momenta/Purple Cows: Cross-Promo + Prize!

Hi friends!  Momenta and Purple Cows are engaged in a super fun cross-promotion this week. 


This is the set of cards that I created for the event featuring both companies' products.


For my first card, I used patterned cardstock from Momenta's Family Affair 5x7 cardstock pad and embellishments from their Forever Family sticker kit.  I love the timeless, elegant designs in these collections.


Isn't that a fun background?  To create it, I used the Purple Cows Punch It tool (Summer) around the perimeter of a 4.4 inch piece of maroon patterned cardstock.  I loved how easy it was to create such an intricate background... just line the paper up against the paper guides on the Punch It tool, and punch away.


I adhered a Momenta vellum sentiment sticker from the Story of Us collection to a piece of white cardstock and layered it with a sticker, a die cut, more patterned cardstock, sticker gems, and liquid pearls.


My second card features Momenta's Forever Family 5x7 cardstock pad, stickers, and puffy border.


I used the Purple Cows Pin It tool to nestle a shiny silver butterfly pin embellishment near the right edge the card front.  The tool was a breeze to use, and I love the extra interest that the metal butterflies add.
 

The Forever Family sticker kit includes these wonderful dimensional, glittered cardstock stickers.  Simply peel and stick for a beautiful embellishment cluster.


Card three features the Family Affair 5x7 cardstock pad as well as some clear layered stickers from the Emily's Garden collection.


I used the Purple Cows Pin It tool again for this one to adhere that pretty double heart metal pin embellishment to the card front.


Some of my favorite Momenta embellishments are the clear layered stickers.  Simply peel and stick for dimensional, sparkly detail.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I LOVE and APPRECIATE your comments very much...
but please head over to the Momenta blog and leave a comment there, too!
That will gain you an entry into the *prize drawing*
There will be a new post there each day this week...
every comment will gain you an entry!
There are additional chances to win detailed just below my projects on the Momenta blog.

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS