November 2, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook November Kits Sneak Peeks!

It's hard for me to believe that we'll be hitting the road for our move to Nevada in just 2 weeks.  It has been a whirlwind of busy times around here.

In the midst of all of the chaos, I've somehow managed to get quite a bit of scrapping done.  Actually, it was quite easy to accomplish, as the kits from My Creative Scrapbook include everything that is needed to easily create multiple layouts within a short period of time.  I love that I can just sit down with a kit bag, my trimmer, and my adhesive and get a bunch of pages cranked out.

This month I got to create with both the Main kit and the Creative kit (did you know that My Creative Scrapbook offers several kits each and every month? There are kits for every style, whether you tend to be clean and simple, or more shabby, or something in between).  The November kits are, as always, jam-packed with gorgeous products.

Here are some sneaks of my November Main kit work:









and some sneaks of my November Creative kit work:









I had so much fun creating with these beautiful kits and can't wait to show you the full reveal on the 5th!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS