December 4, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook December Kits Sneak Peeks

Well it's been a bit over 2 weeks since my family and I arrived in Las Vegas. We've been keeping rather busy house hunting, exploring the area, dining out, and keeping Allison entertained. Admittedly, I'm really enjoying the temporary perks of dining out and of having someone come in to our room each day to tidy things up, but beyond that, I'm so looking forward to getting out of this hotel and moving into our new home. But that won't be for another 6 weeks or so.

In the meantime I've been sure to squeeze in some scrapping time and have even managed to create some Christmas decor items for our hotel room. This month, I got to create with My Creative Scrapbook's Main kit and Creative kit. Obviously I didn't bring my whole scrap stash to the hotel- only my very basic supplies- so I'm all the more appreciative of the fact that Pam's kits include everything that is needed to create several projects. Between the 2 kits that I worked with, I have 8 projects to share, and today I can show some sneak peeks.

Here are some sneaks of my December Main kit work:






and some sneaks of my December Creative kit work:





 Thanks for stopping by- can't wait to start showing you the full reveals tomorrow!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS