February 19, 2013

My Creative Sketches February Sketch Challenge

The February sketch challenge at My Creative Sketches is up and running. Here's my take on the sketch:


I used the My Creative Scrapbook February Main kit featuring Crate Paper's beautiful Fourteen collection. If you'd like to get your hands on these fabulous kits hurry on over to the My Creative Scrapbook website and sign up.

Here's the February sketch:

and here's the prize package!
Can you believe all that beautiful product?!

The challenge winner is chosen by random draw, so get your entry in! All of the details can be found here.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love all the pretty details. :) It would make a great submission for this week's journaling challenge at Red Carpet Studio! :)

Ashley
http://redcarpetstudiochallenge.blogspot.com

Christy said...

This is GORGEOUS!!!!!! I loev the papers :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS