March 17, 2013

A Ruby Rock-It "Mother Nature" Layout

One of the themes at Ruby Rock-It this month is birthdays, so I've made this layout of my daughter on her big day wearing her gorgeous new birthday dress! As you will probably notice, she adored her dress :)


I found the declicate patterns and colors of the Mother Nature line to be a lovely match for these photos. Isn't that background paper pretty? I didn't want to cover too much of it up, so I focused my paper layering on the center of the page.


I pulled from a variety of embellishment packages to dress up my layout. This cluster contains some flowers from a decoupage pack, bits of purple and clear bling, a butterfly sticker adorned with pretty stick-on pearl, and some punched white leaves.


The cluster in the upper right corner of the layout contains part of a decoupage pack flower, a couple of tag diecuts, a beautiful bling butterfly, and punched leaves.


Here I've tucked a threaded chipboard button slightly under the photos and onto another clear bling flourish.


I can never seem to get a good true color photograph of brown stickers- these look much nicer in person!

For my complete supply list please visit the Ruby Rock-It blog, HERE. Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Fabulous work!!! So soft and pretty! :D

Moonie said...

I have awarded you with a lovely Leibster award.... your blog is beautiful... love reading it x
Even thou you have over 100 followers.. i still love your page and people need to find you xx

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS