September 9, 2013

More My Creative Scrapbook September Limited Edition Kit: Prima Anna Marie

Today I have another layout to share featuring the September Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This kit is bursting with Prima Anna Marie and includes 3 full packages of beautiful Prima flowers, a full pack of Finnabair Mechanicals, and more.

This is an extra special layout to me as it documents a very big day for my family.
 





Here's a look at the kit:


Hurry over to the My Creative Scrapbook website, here, to reserve your kit!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so nice to see new layouts from you - missed you

Marionberry Style said...

Aww, love this Kris! And it is such a sweet way to document this period of transition in your family's life!

xo - Marion

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS