October 9, 2014

My Creative Scrapbook October Limited Edition Kit: Prima Coffee Break

Hi blog friends! Today I'm sharing a layout that I made with this month's Limited Edition Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.


Oh how I LOVE Prima goodies, and this kit is jam-packed with them! Pam has included such a lovely combination of Coffee Break collection goodies in this kit. Lots of gorgeous papers, flowers, ephemera pieces, and more. There's even a set of coordinating clear stamps included- I used the "Love your life" stamp with white ink to randomly stamp on the dark background paper- it is what I thought to be a perfect phrase to go with this photo of my daughter.

Here's the Limited Edition Kit. You can subscribe on the website, here: http://www.mycreativescrapbook.com


2 comments:

Romy said...

This is such a wonderful lay-out! I really love your use of colours and your paper layering.

Lyne said...

You rock the use of the flowers...they are an item I'm always lost on how to use

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS