November 10, 2014

More My Creative Scrapbook November Main Kit: Crate Paper Open Book

Hi blog friends. Today I'm sharing my second layout made with the My Creative Scrapbook November Main Kit.

As I mentioned last week, I was really excited that the kit was jam-packed full of the Open Book collection that Maggie Holmes designed for Crate Paper.


The beautiful Prima flowers that come in the kit are a neutral, off-white color. For this layout, I used two of them as-is, and I sprayed a third one with some gold Heidi Swapp Color Shine for coordinating contrast.



There are so many beautiful parts and pieces in this kit. I have soooo many left over to use on lots more projects. I love that!


Here's a picture of the November Main Kit:

Full descriptions of the November kits along with subscription information can be found on the My Creative Scrapbook website... check it out!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS