April 8, 2015

Oh Happy Day - My Creative Scrapbook April Limited Edition Kit

Hi blog friends!

I'm excited to begin sharing my creations made with the April Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook.

The kit is filled with gorgeous products from Prima Marketing, Marion Smith Designs, and Blue Fern Studios.


I used a beautiful piece of Blue Fern Studios paper for the background of this layout and then layered on several Prima Marketing Bella Rouge papers, journal cards, and embellishments.




I also dropped some mists and used some modeling paste with a Prima stencil for added texture.


Here's the kit:


If you visit the My Creative Scrapbook website, you'll find all of the details about the kits.  Hurry and grab one before they're all gone!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS