May 8, 2015

Darling - My Creative Scrapbook May Main Kit

It was so fun to design with Maggie Holmes' Crate Paper Confetti collection featured in My Creative Scrapbook's May Main Kit.  Today I'm sharing my third layout created with this beautiful kit.


I treated the white cardstock with clear gesso and then spread some pink mist around with a waterbrush.  When that layer was dry, I added other shades of pink mists as well as blues and gold (mists, all from my stash, are by Lindy's Stamp Gang and Heidi Swapp).

When the mists were dry, I used some black distress ink with a stencil and then did some random stamping.


Don't you love these beautiful script words from the kit?



There are so many beautiful embellishments in this kit. There's even a roll of pink/white washi tape.


Thanks so much for visiting today :)

My Creative Scrapbook May Main Kit:

Did you know that there are several kits to choose from each month at My Creative Scrapbook?  Here are the other three kits... visit the Design Team Gallery to see what my teammates created with these kits!

My Creative Scrapbook May Creative Kit:

My Creative Scrapbook May Limited Edition Kit:

My Creative Scrapbook May Album Kit:

 My Creative Scrapbook is accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

1 comment:

Romy said...

Such a lovely and sweet lay-out! I really like your use of colours and how you created the mixed media background!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS