July 5, 2015

My Creative Scrapbook: You & Me, Jillibean Soup

It's kit reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook kit club!

This month I had the opportunity to create with two of the kits: the Main kit and the Limited Edition kit.  I LOVED both of them!

This is one of the layouts that I created with the Main kit and mixed media goodies from my stash:


Here are some closeups:


For the background, I used several Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays in various shades of blue/green and then topped that off with some super heavy gesso through a Prima stencil.


I also used the Lindy's sprays to color some of the wood veneer embellishments in a subtle ombre style.


The July Main kit features the beautiful Jillibean Soup Summer Red Raspberry Soup collection.  This kit includes lots of Jillibean papers, stickers, and diecuts as well as wood veneers.  Also included is a full package of beautiful Prima flowers plus a Prima stencil!  Here's a photo of the kit:


Did you know that My Creative Scrapbook offers several kit selections and subscription options?  Whether you prefer a clean and simple style, a shabby chic, heavily embellished style, or something in between, there are kit selections to suit everyone.

 My Creative Scrapbook is accepting new members!
Subscription information can be found at MyCreativeScrapbook.com

1 comment:

Romy said...

What a fabulous lay-out! I really love your paper layering and tearing.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS