September 28, 2015

Right Now - UmWowStudio

Hello friends!  Today I have a fresh bold layout of my little girl featuring chipboard, flair, and a stencil from the UmWowStudio store!


I used the Checker Board stencil in a couple of ways on my background!

(I had bad lighting while creating my layout, so I apologize for the poor in-progress photos.)


After spreading a layer of clear gesso over a piece of white cardstock and allowing it to dry, I used the Checker Board stencil with a pencil to add some diamond shapes to the cardstock.


I then applied lots of color using sprays/mists, and when dry, I used the Checker Board stencil again, but this time with super heavy gesso, to add some white contrast and texture.


While my layout background was drying, I treated a Distressed Harlequin Background piece and some Diamond Confetti with black acrylic paint.


While the chipboard pieces were drying, I went back to my layout and randomly stamped a triangle stamp around the page with black ink.







UmWowStudio products used:
Checker Board stencil
Diamond Confetti
Distressed Harlequin Background
Oh the Places You'll Go Flair

other products:
patterned paper, stickers: My Mind's Eye
stamp: Viva Las Vegastamps
sprays: Dylusions, Heidi Swapp, Lindy's Stamp Gang
misc: washi tape, sequins

1 comment:

Romy said...

What a great page with such beautiful and vibrant colours! I love every single bit of it.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS