December 10, 2015

Believe - My Creative Scrapbook

Hey blog friends!  I'm so glad you stopped by today.  I'm up with my last layout of the year for My Creative Scrapbook kit club.  It's been another amazing year on the team!

It's pretty hard for me to believe how much time has gone by since I first started receiving Pam's kits to design with... it's been 4 years!  I still remember that first kit as part of the team like it was yesterday.  I was so excited (and nervous)!  My style has changed, changed again, and changed yet again since I started.  But what hasn't changed at all is the excitement that I feel each month when that fabulous box of My Creative Scrapbook kits arrives :)

I'm really looking forward to seeing what Pam has up her sleeve for 2016.  But for now, here's my last page made with the December Main kit:



I really love the pinks and golds in this kit.  I decided to add some pink and gold mists to the background to bring out those colors even more.  I also added some gold metallic thread here and there.



Don't forget to visit MyCreativeScrapbook.com to see all of the details about the kits.  While you're there, check out the design team gallery!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS