February 8, 2016

XOXO - My Creative Scrapbook

It's February kit reveal time at My Creative Scrapbook!  The Main kit features the beautiful We R Memory Keepers Crush collection!  The papers in this line are so pretty.  The kit includes tons of coordinating embellishments including ephemera pieces and adorable metal clips.  Also included are a pack of Crate Paper wood veneer pieces and pretty Prima flowers!

Here's one of the layouts that I made with the kit:


I love this photo of my daughter with her wonderful friend...it warms my heart!


I used two shades of gelatos to color the wood veneer piece.  Then I embossed the top portion with gold embossing powder.  I love the outcome!




Here are all of the My Creative Scrapbook February kits.  Please check out MyCreativeScrapbook.com for more information!


1 comment:

Romy said...

Your lay-out is so pretty, fun and lovely! I love it!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS