April 9, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - Cousins are friends for Life

Hi friends!  Today I'm back with my third layout created for April for Blue Fern Studios.

 I chose two papers from the Spring Parade collection.  To treat the background, I flicked on 5 different colors of spray, letting each color dry before adding the next.  I then added some texture paste through a stencil, and when dry, I added some contrast using black ink with the Serendipity Medley stamp.


I used the larger of the two hearts from the Frilly Hearts chipboard set to ground my photo.  It's embossed with Antique Gold embossing powder.


The title piece is embossed with the new Pink Dust powder.  It's such a pretty color!


I dabbed the embellishments with a bit of gesso to blend everything together.


Below you can see a closeup of the background details.


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Spring Parade - June
Spring Parade - Remembance

Chipboard
Cousins are Friends
Frilly Hearts

Embossing Powder
Antique Gold
Pink Dust

Stamp
Serendipity Medley

Flowers
Attic Charm Clitter Roses
Chesterville Florals
Spring Lilies

Other products:
flowers: Prima Marketing, Inc.
butterfly: Pink Paislee
stencil: Prima Marketing, Inc.
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang
(Cosmopolitan Pink, Chateau Rose, Frozen Jack Frost)
spray: Prima Marketing, Inc. (Cotton Candy Pink)
spray: Heidi Swapp (Gold Lame)

Thank you for stopping by today.
I hope I have inspired you to create with your Blue Fern Studios products!

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS