May 19, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - Sassy

Hi blog friends!   I'm here with my third Blue Fern Studios layout for this month!

Sassy

This layout features the Happy Accident - Chance paper.  I prepared the paper with a layer of clear gesso followed by modeling paste through a stencil.  Next, I added color with drops of purple, pink, black, and white sprays.  When dry, I stamped using the Tattered Harlequin stamp as well one of the Essential Textures stamps using black ink.


I embossed the Swirly Circle chipboard piece with Plum embossing powder.  I did the same on the Sassy chipboard piece, but I also added some Rusty Rose embossing powder on it here and there.  I love the beautiful effect!

Above and below, you can also see some of the Happy Accident Printed Chipboard stickers.


The below "Passion" chipboard sticker is also from the Happy Accident Printed Chipboard set.


My flower clusters include Happy Blooms and Happy Roses.


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Happy Accident - Chance
Happy Accident - Fate

Chipboard
Sassy
Swirly Circle
Happy Accident - Printed Chipboard

Embossing Powder
Plum
Rusty Rose

Stamps
Essential Textures
Tattered Harlequin

Flowers
Happy Blooms
Happy Roses

other products:
flowers: Prima Marketing, Petaloo
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang
(Blazing Black, Frenchy's Pink Pouf, Frozen Jack Frost, Hibiscus Rose)
sticker: 7 Dots Studio

1 comment:

Romy said...

What a gorgeous, girly lay-out! I really love your beautiful background work.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS