June 18, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - Love

Hey friends! I'm here with my third layout for Blue Fern Studios this month. I really enjoyed playing with the brand new Garden Life collection. I hope you'll get your hands on some of it for yourself!


I used the Garden Life - In Bloom paper.  It's treated with gesso, drops of Lindy's Stamp Gang spray ink, and a stamp from Blue Fern's Essential Textures stamp set.


I embossed the Shabby Brick Bits chipboard piece with Snow embossing powder.  The Brick Rings chipboard pieces are first embossed with Baby Pink and then with Pretty in Pink embossing powder.


My flower cluster includes Garden Blooms, Garden Florals, and Spring Florals.  I have also used 3 pieces from the Garden Life Printed Chipboard set.


The "Love" chipboard piece is from the Good Vibes set.  It's embossed with Ebony embossing powder.


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Garden Life - In Bloom

Chipboard
Brick Rings
Good Vibes
Shabby Brick Bits
Garden Life Printed Chipboard

Embossing Powder
Baby Pink
Ebony
Pretty in Pink
Snow

Stamps
Essential Textures

Flowers
Garden Blooms
Garden Florals
Spring Florals

other products
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang
(Cotton Candy Pink, Luscious Lime, Merry-Go-Round Green)

1 comment:

Romy said...

This is so beautiful, sweet and girly! I love all the details!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS