August 4, 2017

Blue Fern Studios - I Think You're Wonderful

Hello blog friends! As we head into the weekend I'm hoping to inspire you with my latest Blue Fern Studios layout. This one features the new Wanderlust collection papers, flowers, and printed chipboard.


I started with the gorgeous Wanderlust Ocean Voyage paper and prepped it with clear gesso.  I couldn't resist coloring the paper with yellow spray inks to match those beautiful, vibrant yellow flowers in the Wanderlust Vine! I then applied modeling paste through a stencil and some black stamping here and there with the new Travel Time stamp.


I treated the title chipboard piece with two embossing powders: Summer Breeze and Starry Night.


I used the same treatment on the Garden Lattice Bits chipboard.


I tucked a Wanderlust printed chipboard piece in at the bottom right of the photo, then layered on a Wanderlust Vine, a Wanderlust Lily, and a white rose from the Happy Roses set.


Blue Fern Studios products used:

Paper
Wanderlust - Ocean Voyage
Wanderlust - Seascape

Chipboard
I Think You're Wonderful
Garden Lattice Bits
Wanderlust Printed Chipboard

Embossing Powder
Summer Breeze
Starry Night

Stamp
Time Travel

Flowers
Wanderlust Vine
Wanderlust Lilies
Happy Roses

other products
stencil: Prima Marketing
sprays: Lindy's Stamp Gang
(Bonjour Butter, Pineapple Paradise)

1 comment:

Romy said...

What a gorgeous lay-out! I really love the fresh colours and the lovely touches that you've added.

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS