July 23, 2009

Kitty Love

Just a quick post to share a layout that I made today for the July Cosmo Cricket challenge at sb.com. If you haven't entered the challenge yet, there's still a few days left, so get to it! :)

These are earlier photos of my goddaughter, Amber, and one of our kitties, Sabre. I always loved these photos!


All of the paper is from CC's Everafter collection with the exception of one; the other paper (the light colored strip just beneath the photos) is from CC's Dutch Girl collection. I thought the 2 paper collections coordinated nicely here! All of the chipboard shapes and the rub-on are also CC. The photos and each of the papers are inked on the edges with black soot distress ink.


I used my retro flower punches to make some coordinating flowers from the CC paper, added some doodling around the edges of them, and adhered them to the layout with dimensional adhesive. I then finished them off with some sparkly Stickles in the flower centers.

I added the title by using some Thickers and then fancied up the big circle with some white fabric paint.

The design for this layout was inspired by Beggahuna's sketches.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Just darling as always!

Yvonne said...

Beautiful layout Kris!

LG said...

so sweet!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS