August 27, 2009

September Kit Projects Reveal - SD4U

Here they are... my projects with the September Delight kit from Scrapbook Deals 4U!

Love That Smile: Amber at her 6th birthday party. That big smile just warms my heart!


Full of Wonder: This is one of my all time favorite photos of Amber.


Delight: Amber spent the night at my house with her uncle Dan the night her little sister was born, while her mommy, daddy, grandma, and I were at the hospital. Amber had such a great time hanging out with her Uncle Dan which I think is shown with that great big smile!


Hoo Loves You Baby card using some of the kit's leftovers :)


Hi Friend card using some of the kit's leftovers :)


If you like what you see here, why not head over to the SD4U store and pick a kit up for yourself!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Gorgeous gorgeous work, Kris!! I love the design of your cards and your LO's are just beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful, I just love your style! I cannot wait to see you scrapping pictures of your little one :)

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS