September 21, 2009

A Pretty Girl with Pretty Fingernails

My darling niece Amber has been big into having her nails painted. Some of you might remember the cute little manicure kit that I made for her this summer.

My most recent layout is about Amber and her pretty fingernails! In this photo she's wearing the french manicure fake nails that were included in her manicure kit :)





By the way, this layout is my sample for a challenge that I'm hosting this week at Scrapbook Deals 4 U as part of the month-long Cramfest challenge. The assignment is to create a layout containing a cluster of flowers, ribbon or trim, and sparkle. Easy and fun, right?! I hope you will consider participating in this one! The winner is voted on by the forum members! You can find the challenge here.

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

This is so gorgeous. :)

Nicole said...

Girl, your work just keeps getting better and better!! WOW!!

The Scrapbooking Factory said...

Oh Kris this is so sweet! I love the colors and the flowers and....well everything!

Tammy said...

Kris it's GORGEOUS!!
You are such an inspiration!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS