April 16, 2010

Just as Sweet as Can Be - Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! I'm hosting the current sketch challenge at Scrapbook Deals 4 U. I chose a lovely sketch from PageMaps this time.

Here's my take on the sketch:



I looooove those Pink Paislee papers, and of course I totally love, adore, and cherish that beautiful, sweet baby girl :D

Why not participate in the sketch challenge? You have until the 30th to submit your entry, and there's a prize up for grabs! Visit the message board to see the sketch and the challenge details.

3 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

She is so sweet!!! Love it! How fun is it that you are scrapping your own beautiful blessing!!!

Sherri said...

She is so adorable! great to see you posting!

BAHGL said...

She is so very sweet!
how are you feeling, dear?? Are you recovered yet?
Hugs,
Alecia

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS