April 21, 2010

Strike a Pose!

Allison was just about a month old when we did a little photo shoot so that we could pick a great photo for her birth announcements. I placed her on a comfy blankie and started snapping photo after photo until I had taken over 100 of them. All the while, Allison was doing the cutest poses! We ended up with sooooo many great shots.

I think the one we chose to use for the birth announcement is really sweet :) Here it is...


Then I wanted to do a scrapbook page for her album with some of the really fun poses that she was doing, so I grabbed some Pink Paislee and Prima goodies as well as an awesome sketch by Julie Bonner and this is what I came up with...



By the way, we're all doing great! We're still trying to get her severe reflux under control but other than that we're all as happy as can be!

3 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

So happy to be seeing you scrapping your little angel!! Keep em' coming!!

Sherri said...

so glad to see your sweet Allison and your layouts!

Karen said...

She beautiful, Kris!! Love all those pics!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS