December 17, 2010

Merry Christmas Frame

Here's a holiday decor item that I made to add to my December reveal for Scrapbook Daisies using some of my leftovers from the Everybody Loves Christmas kit and an inexpensive 5x7 picture frame.


To decorate the raw chipboard words "merry" and "christmas", I coated the chipboard with Glossy Accents and then covered them with the pretty pink Pixie Stix glitter from the kit. I let it all dry overnight and then shook off the excess glitter. Then to seal the glitter onto the chipboard I just covered it all with another thick coat of Glossy Accents. So now there won't be glitter everywhere (at least not from this project LOL!)

I have been working on some special altered items for Christmas gifts and I'm so excited to show them to you.  But, we'll have to wait until after Christmas since some of the recipients of those gifts visit my blog from time to time!

3 comments:

Jcbaron99 said...

Another super cute one!

Michelle said...

This is really really cute, Kris!!

Unknown said...

Such a fun sign. Love all of that glitter!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS