December 21, 2010

Scrapbook Daisies January Kits Sneak Peeks!

I'm so excited to show you the sneak peeks of the Scrapbook Daisies January 2011 kits!  Feast your eyes on these four beauties:

Kit #1:  full kit featuring the Wintertime collection from Echo Park

Kit #2:  full kit featuring the Restoration collection from Crate Paper

Kit #3:  mini kit featuring the Little Boy collection from Echo Park

Kit #4:  mini kit featuring the Enchanted collection from Dear Lizzy/American Crafts

Martha is planning to post the full reveal of these kits on Friday 12/24.  I anticipate not having internet access that day, so I'll have to wait a bit longer to see them myself.  However, you can see them when she posts them that day in the Kit Chat section of the Scrapbook Daisies message board!

I can't wait to find out which kit I'll be working with.  Which one(s) will you be choosing?

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS