April 10, 2013

More My Creative Scrapbook: Crate Paper Maggie Holmes

The April Main kit at My Creative Scrapbook kit club was definitely one of my all-time favorites! The gorgeous colors and patterns of the Crate Paper Maggie Holmes line, the super cute American Crafts bows, the woodgrain Thickers, and of course the stunning Prima flowers were love at first sight for me.

After creating 3 layouts I still had a lot of the kit left that I just couldn't bear to pack away, so I put together this card.


The kit:

So that wraps up my work the April Main kit... thankfully the beautiful May Main kit is en route to me! I can't tell you what's in that one yet but suffice it to say *swoon*! You might want to head over to the website and get the details about subscribing!

In the meantime I'll be back tomorrow with the April Creative kit :)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS