April 18, 2013

Ruby Rock-It Kinda Krafty Cards

Ruby Rock-It has an awesome collection out called "Kinda Krafty", which is a must-have for my kraft-lovin' self! Here are some cards that I made with it this week.


Something about the lovely kraft paired with the bright white cardstock inspired me to stay clean and simple with this set of cards.




I like to create my cards in sets of three. Sticking to the same general design with a few adjustments here and there is an efficient way to get multiple cards made in the same sitting. Why not go for three next time you sit down to make a card? Your card stash will be grateful :)

Thank you to Therm O Web for sending the Ruby Rock-It team some wonderful adhesive goodies to play with!




For my supply list, please visit the Ruby Rock-It blog, here.
Thanks so much for stopping by :)

No comments:

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS