June 11, 2013

My Creative Scrapbook June Limited Edition Kit: Crate Paper DIY Shop

I'm so excited to blog about the June Limited Edition kit from My Creative Scrapbook. This totally stunning kit features the gorgeous DIY Shop collection from Crate Paper.

The kit contains several double-sided DIY Shop papers accompanied by an accent sticker sheet, an ephemera pack, and a layered sticker set. Also included is a coordinating Heidi Swapp paper, Pink Paislee Luxe alphas and chipboard placement, Pink Paislee burlap flowers and muslin trim, Prima flowers and vintage trinkets, additional roses, and ribbons.

Whew, how all that stuff fit into the kit bag, I don't know.

I made three layouts with the kit, and as always, have plenty of leftovers to create cards and such. Here's one of the layouts:




Here's a photo of the June Limited Edition kit:


If you have been considering joining a kit club and have any questions about My Creative Scrapbook's kits, please feel free to ask in a comment and I will be more than happy to provide any answers that I can.

You can also find information about each of the monthly kits on the My Creative Scrapbook website, here.

I will be back tomorrow with another layout :)

2 comments:

Romy said...

It's such a gorgeous and heartwarming lay-out. I love it!

langeatheart said...

I love your style! Every month I look to see what you did with the kits and you never disappoint! Pop on over and visit I have a contest going!
http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS