June 18, 2013

More My Creative Scrapbook June Creative Kit: Echo Park

I'm back with my second layout using the June Creative kit from My Creative Scrapbook kit club. Featuring Echo Park's A Perfect Summer collection, this kit is, well, perfect for summer!


I managed to snap these photos of Allison splashing around in a kiddie pool before she realized the water was freezing as it had just come out of the hose and hadn't had time to be heated up by the sun... once that realization occurred, there were no more (happy) photo opportunities!


See those super cute little fish embellies?!


Here's the Creative kit:


If you've not yet had a chance to visit the My Creative Scrapbook design team gallery, I highly recommend it especially when in need of some inspiration. There is so much incredible eye candy to view there, so you will no doubt find something (or several things) to get your creativity flowing!

When you're ready to subscribe, you can find all the info on the My Creative Scrapbook website, here.

3 comments:

Monique Liedtke said...

Love what you did with this kit! Great design and color combination and those fish are adorable! Love your photos!

Ella Swan said...

What a beautiful bright & cheery layout Kris! Fantastic photos too!!

Unknown said...

How cute, bright, and playful! Love it!!!

 
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS